ICDAR Meets Kyoto in Best Season
The 14th IAPR International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2017) will be taken place in Kyoto, Japan.
Kyoto is one of the most popular destinations in Japan. Approximately 50 million people visit there every year.
Kyoto had been the imperial capital of Japan for more than 1000 years and is known as a city of UNESCO World Heritage,
in which about 20% of Japan's National Treasures and 14% of Important Cultural Properties exist.
ICDAR2017 will be taken place in the "Autumn leaves" season,
in which green leaves change their color to yellow and red gradually and eventually fall.
Many people fascinated by the beautiful scenery visit Kyoto in the season.
ICDAR2017 will provide an opportunity to the participants to access the best season in Kyoto.
News and Updates
- February 9, 2017 Programs have been updated for
- January 24, 2017 Supported by International Exchange Program of
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT).
- December 7, 2016 Doctoral Consortium Chairs have been joined.
- November 24, 2016 Detailed Instructions to Authors has been released.
- November 24, 2016 Call for Papers has been renovated.
- October 17, 2016 Calls for Workshops, Competitions, Tutorials have been released.
- October 17, 2016 Proposal Dues for Competitions and Workshops have been changed.
- August 26, 2016 The homepage is renovated.
- October 28, 2015 This homepage is up.
For any inquiries you may have regarding the conference,
please contact the conference office via:
icdar2017-inquiry *** m.cs.osakafu-u.ac.jp (please replace *** with atmark).